Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Well guys.. are you ready for Christmas??
I am not!! I still have two presents to buy and I'm thinking and thinking!!

Besides that I will send three packages today. The ones for the States won't be there for Christmas but they also do not have to as far as I know. The other one.. I'll pray it makes it!!

The question is why is the inspiration for Christmas-themed jewelry striking me just a few days before Christmas? But never mind, I will forgive this to myself somehow:P The cute cuff is listed in Dawanda by the way.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM ME! I hope you spend a great time with the ones you love!

10 comments:

  1. Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año 2012!!!!!
    Es una banda preciosa, seguro que le encantara.
    Espero que disfrutes de tu familia en estas fiestas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful, merry Christmas.
    Hugs
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!

    Happy belated Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Честита Нова 2012 Година!
    Много здраве, късмет и успехи!

    ReplyDelete