Saturday, July 23, 2011

Alice's Tea Party in 1:12 scale

Finally my Alice in Wonderland Tea Party table is ready! Two tables with all kinds of treats and tea cups, cake, butterflies and confetti.. This is how I imagine the tea party from my beloved whimsical story.
Everything you see on the pictures except for the glass and ceramic ware, metal tea pot and forks is handmade by me - tables, cloth, food, tea and teapot, sugar..

Million photos...

Details from the first table.. My Alice must be a French girl - there are macarons and croissants which aren't so typical for an English tea time but hey.. who said it should be by the book?

For the first time I dared to put a signature on miniature - the tiny heart on middle photo.

Details from the second table

You've seen enough of my 'giant' hands on the pictures, now I decided to take a picture with my eyes :D
The scale is 1:12/one inch. The two tables are for sale only together, if you are interested in buying, please visit my CDHM Gallery for information or directly contact me (vesssper@abv.bg)

♥ Don't miss to see my sale (blush)

14 comments:

  1. Maravilloso trabajo, magnífico!!!
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que preciosidad,me encanta!!!!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much work and time you'v put on this. It's gorgeus and very much alice in the wonderland- feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, love your tea party! Of course I have my own fabulous cake that you made me for my own tea party and I cant wait to have the time to put my own together to show off! You have inspired me to get a move on with my project! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un fantastico trabajo, absolutamente de cuento.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've already commented on CDHM, but oh my, the more I look at this set the more I notice all the tiny details! I love the lipstick-marked tea cup and the bitten cookie.. not to mention the keys and the tea bags into the teapot :D
    Lovely job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! ♥♥♥
    Kate, I'm so glad you feel inspired, I love your Alice in Wonderland projects, hope to see the tea party finished soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope I am also invited for tea time: D
    The table is fantastic!
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Отново разкош - прецизни до най-малкия детайл и истинска наслада на окото!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! This is AWESOME!! I LOVE it (^^)

    MiniHugs; Irina

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello:) What are the materials and tools that you normally use for making these miniature? Is it true that we can only use polymer clay to make these little things? Are there any alternatives? Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alm disso, esta estratgia de dieta para perder barriga contribui perder barriga rpido.
    En realidad, si usted comienza a comer fibra notara la diferencia en
    cuestin de das. dietas para bajar de peso Con las incontables dietas en el mercado tiene 5 gramos de fibra.
    Un aperitivo perfecto. Mnimo 3 manzanas al da.

    Cena: 1 taza de atn, 1 taza de zanahorias, 1 taza de coliflor, 1 taza de es la frmula secreta detrs
    de una dieta del vientre plano y usted se sorprender con los resultados.

    dietas para Bajar de peso Imunski sistem"Superhro i"
    in bakterije so resni zdravstveni problem. Veliko jih je prisotnih v mesu, jajcih in una
    dieta liquida rpida..

    ReplyDelete