Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home of the Gingies



Meet the Gingies - 9 mm tall cookies from Gingieland :) They live in a tiny gingerbread house and play in the snow the whole day accompanied by a few marzipan snowmen, until they get tired and go to their gingie beds.

They enjoy their slide..

...and their merry-go-round (which is actually spinning!)

Use a truffle to play football ...

And like to take pictures just for fun. Say 'cheese' little snowmen!


This one is eating ice cream and just enjoying the weather :)


... aah, they fight sometimes ...

But as a whole are very cute and merry creatures. 

I think we shouldn't forget the pretty vegetation around, of which the Gingies take care themselves..

Another interesting thing is their little chocolate gingie post in which they receive some gingie news. This is how I will notify them they were published in my blog.


I hope they enjoy the news :)


24 comments:

  1. Wonderful scene - so much details. Great idea, great work!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tiny gingerbread house!!! It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es una escena adorable!!!!
    Que gran trabajo, lleno de imaginacion, me encanta.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love gingerbread houses this is the perfect Christmas scene! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is really beautiful!! What a wonderful scene!! Love all those little gingies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Genial! ¡Cuanta Imaginación! Todos los Detalles Muy dulces.
    Me encanta.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so amazingly beautiful. It's a tiny world of gingies! I love the idea.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta, una escena muy divertida y dulce!!
    Abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  9. lmao SOOOO CUTE!!! i love food with character ;) awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vesper, it is fantastic!!!
    kisses
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delizioso paesaggio goloso, da favola ciao

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite miniature gingerbread house this year, it's adorable:)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the nice words everyone, it's such a great compliment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vaselina! OMG! This is the cutest thing ever! All the little scenes are beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing gingerbread house, a real work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great, looks yummy, can i eat them?

    Just like to share with you a life quote...

    "I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer. " -- Colette

    You can get more life quotes at http://quotelandia.com/category/life

    ReplyDelete
  17. The home of the gingies is very cute. I love christmas. I'm glad I found your blog. Regards from Craftland

    ReplyDelete