Friday, November 26, 2010

More Wreaths and Cookies


My wreath obsession continues.. I like making these, they get prettier with time. But I need to stop making any kind of Christmas miniatures because I have enough for years forward lol :D One of the wreaths you're seeing twice but it's because I like it better.
Моята мания по коледни венци продължава. Мисля че стават все по-хубави! :D Но трябва да спра да правя каквито и да е коледни миниатюри. Вече имам достатъчно за години напред. Един от венците виждате два пъти, но просто ми харесва повече.

Aaand lots of tiny cookies.  It's not much of a style preference that all my backgrounds are gray, it's the camera which just can't take any darker or bright colored background.. eeh ... I'll keep trying though :D
И много малки сладкии. В снимките ми преобладава сивият фон, но това не е заради някакво стилово предпочитание, просто фотоапаратът ми не може и не може да снима хубави снимки на тъмен или ярък фон.. Ехх .. Но аз ще продължавам да опитвам все пак :D

By the way do not miss the wonderful giveaway at Rosanna's blog who is having a blog birthday :) Росана раздава подаръци в блога си, който навършва две години, отбийте се и вие да поздравите :)

5 comments:

  1. do not worry about continuing to make garlands! I also am doing, and I find the work very interesting and creative, also relaxes me a lot!
    your wreaths are beautiful, congratulations!
    all your minis are fantastic, I do not ever get tired of coming here to watch and drool with envy! ah ah!
    the gingerbread houses, and the log cake, they are wonderful!
    Merry Christmas to you too ...
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreaths are beautiful, I don't mind to see them twice:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Страхотни са, както винаги :)! Всеки път се удивлявам на търпението ти!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Винаги се изумявам от миниатюрките - толкова фини, трудоемки, но пък и изящни и възхитителни! Поздравления за търпението и таланта и от мен!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, te acabo de ver en deviantart y debo decir que haces u trabajo increible, todo lo que haces es realmente precioso ( y detallado). quisiera preguntarte que material usas, veras me llama la atención las cosas en miniatura y me gustaria hacer las mías;pero el único material que conozco que sería capaz de hacer algo así es la porcelana fría pero está se seca muy rápido.
    Porfavor podrías ayudareme?, si no es mucha molestia estoy frustrandome.

    Si prefieres respondeme por: patriciaogul@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete