Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas Wreaths


Мore Christmas goodies :) I made some wreaths. My favorite is the one with the gold sparkling balls, I just love how it turned out.
I want to make more and very untraditional ones but may be later. I need to pay attention to other projects as well as jewelry :)
Today I received a note from Rosella who received my package. I'm really happy she enjoyed it! :)
Направих няколко коледни венци. Любимият ми е този с блестящите топчета, много ми харесва как се получи. Бих желала да направя повече и дори по нетрадиционни, но може би по-нататък. Сега имам да довършвам няколко проекта и малко бижута :)
Днес също така получих и писъмце от Росела, която е получила пакета ми. Много се радвам, че толкова и хареса! :)
 

7 comments:

  1. ¡Preciosa! Ya llega la Navidad y tu la vas a tener muy bien decorada.
    Me encanta.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreaths, and actually I have those bases at home.-And pearls too, bercause I make jewellery too... There will be some mini-wreaths here too this christmas, I think! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreaths came out wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're totally different, but all very festive... your favourte wreath is indeed a very classical one. Let's see what you're up to next... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice these wreaths!especially I like the one with the candy. It reminds me of something .....
    Kisses from Rosella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que preciosa te ha quedado ademas de muy original.
    Tu casita va a estar preciosa esta Navidad!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete