Friday, October 22, 2010

We have a WINNER!!

I'm having troubles with posting, I'm sorry if you see this many times!
Sooo thank you for your participation and the sweet comments! I was very excited to know who the winner will be and to find out I went to random.org, put the numbers in and the destiny said...
Имам проблеми с постването, много се извинявам, ако виждате това няколко пъти..
Тааа... много благодаря на всички за участието и за милите коментари! Със сигурност ще правя подобно нещо скоро пак :} A за да разбера кой е победителят отидох на radnom.org и въведох числата.. Резултатът бе..



47!! Comment number 47 is made by LeJenMiniature! Congratulations! Write me your address on my e-mail so that I can know where to send your package.
47!! Коментар 47 е направен от LeJenMiniature! Честито! Пиши ми с точния си адрес, за да знам къде да ти изпратя наградата.

Thank you one more time for the participation ♥
Благодаря ви за участието още един път ♥

6 comments:

  1. hello! I have counted ... the 47's me!!
    you can control better, please?
    thanks!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Caterina, I counted one hundred times, until now I struggled to put numbers on the comments to be sure you are 48.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I m the lucky winner. I have just sent u my address.

    Thank you

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enhorabuena a la ganadora.
    Espero que el programa no te haya creado problemas.
    Gracias por el sorteo.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Clara, I really hope there is no problem for no one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I apologize, I had not considered the number 17!!
    I counted wrong, I'm sorry, maybe I was too excited to see well ...
    the number 17 brings bad luck to me :((
    congratulations to the winner, then!
    I hope the next time. thanks!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete