Friday, October 22, 2010

OK, we have a SECOND WINNER!!!

OK guys, I forgot to say that I just counted all the comments, no matter if you have Facebook as I do not expect you to create an account for me, neither I'm a detective to check if everyone did everything. BUT..
the pulled out number 47/Jenny was not a follower of my blog and yet had a lot of luck.. I really did not know what to do and would feel bad taking a gift away so I decided to divide it for two winners (Autumn Set for one, Studs+Macaroons for the other). I hope you do not judge me..
Забравих да спомена, че броих всички коментари, независимо дали имате Facebook или не, тъй като не очаквам да си направите акаунт заради мен, нито пък исках да следя детективски кой къде се е записал. НО..
оказа се че изтегленият от мен номер 47/Jenny не е последовател на блога.. Бих се чувствала зле да и взема наградата, а и имаше много късмет, така че реших да разделя подаръка си на две (Есента за един, обиците и макароните за друг). Надявам се не осъждате постъпката ми.

The second drawing showed me...

The second drawing showed me number 37 is the other winner! Go and see who is this, I managed to put numbers on the comments :} I am happy for you!!
Второто теглене ми показа, че човекът направил коментар 37 ще е вторият победител. Успях да сложа номера на коментарите и можете да отидете и да видите кой е победителят. Радвам се за теб!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulazioni Rosella!! Sono felice per te. Thank you Veselina for your giveaway. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie mille Veselina!! Solo stasera ho aperto il tuo blog e..... sorpresa! Non riuscivo a credere ai miei occhi. Ma sono davvero io il vincitore! Sono veramente contenta, è il mio primo giveway VINTO. Grazie ancora a te Veselina.
    Un bacio grande grande da Rosella

    Veselina Thank you! Just tonight I opened your blog and .... surprise! I could not believe my eyes. But I really am the winner! I'm really happy, it's my first giveway WON. Thanks again to you Veselina.
    A great big kiss from Rosella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosella! I'm very happy too, I already wrote you on the e-mail I found in blogger. You can answer me with your address and I'll send the miniature next week. A great big kiss from Vesi :)))

    ReplyDelete