Friday, September 17, 2010

Gullibear's Voyage to Lilliput



През първото си пътешествие Гълибеър е изхвърлен на брега след корабокрушение и се събужда затворник на раса мечета с ръст една дванадесета от ръста на нормално гумено мече, по - ниски от 3 мм, които населяват двете съседски и съперничещи си страни Лилипут и Блефуску.

Та представям ви Гълибеър! Не, всъщност него го познавате, той е най-обикновено гумено мече. Представям ви мечетата лилипути!
 
On his first voyage, Gullibear is washed ashore after a shipwreck and awakes to find himself a prisoner of a race of bears one-twelfth the size of normal gummi bear beings, less than 3 mm high, who are inhabitants of the neighbouring and rival countries of Lilliput and Blefuscu.

Ssoo I introduce you Gullibear! Oh no, you know the Gullibear - he is an ordinary gummi bear, I introduce you the Lilliput Bears!



Направени са от течно Фимо. Не са всички съвсем перфектни, но аз си ги обичам.
Не знам дали ще ми повярвате, но започнах с правенето им преди около месец (и само да вметна, тогава не бях виждала миниатюрни гумени мечета никъде).. Но нали не обичам да бързам и ето кога успях да събера мечки за две пликчета :-)
Между другото, родното място на гумените мечета е Бон, където живея в момента, a Ханс Ригел e техният откривател (HAns RIegel BOnn). Просто интересен факт, който скоро научих.
Но няма значение, защото моите мечета не са HARIBO, а HABIBI. Кръстих ги така единствено заради играта на думи и защото гумените мечета са именно скъпи и любими на (почти) всички.  Без мен, разбира се, просто не съдържат шоколад..

They are made from liquid Fimo. And they aren't all perfect but I love them.  I'm not sure if you'll believe me but I started making them about a month ago (then I hadn't seen gummi bears in miniature anywhere).. But I don't like to hurry and soon I managed to collect bears for two packages.
By the way, Bonn - where I live now, is the birthplace of Haribo gummi bears, and their inventor is the candy maker Hans Riegel
(HAns RIegel BOnn). Just an interesting fact I was told recently.
However, my bears are not called HARIBO but HABIBI. I named them so only because of the word-play and because gummi bears are really dear and beloved for (almost) everyone. With the exception of me, of course, they just don't contain chocolate..


11 comments:

  1. They are bautiful! go and see Cindy's, aka Snowfern clover, she is doing them too. Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rosanna! I have seen Cindy's gummi bears, they are absolutely awesome! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I actually like your Gummi bears a lot better. They look really .. gummy! Yum. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ненормално яки ! А историята за Гълибеър направо ме разби! И ако не беше казала че са HABIBI изобщо нямаше да забележа... Уникални!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Уникално творение! Направо съм влюбена в тях! Толкова съм пристрастена към желирани ме4ета, 4е направо ме остави без думи. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Благодаря ви :)) Dear Alice, thank you very much but I feel really awkward being compared with others.. :/ And I can't agree.. But thanks one more time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Son tan reales.
    Me encantan.
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  8. Habe gerade Deinen Blog entdeckt und bin echt begeistert. Du machst wunderschöne Sachen und diese Gummibärchen sind absolut klasse.
    Liebe Grüße
    Chica

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are so fantastic and real looking!!! I lived in Germany in the late 1950's and LOVED Gummy Bears! My sister and I did a little dance of joy when we found them in the late 1970's here in California!! An Import store started to sell them and we had a little trip back to our childhood days!! Great memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is so lovely and really an inspiration. I know you use liquid FIMO, but how exactly did you make these? Did you construct a tiny mold or something?

    ReplyDelete