Sunday, September 5, 2010

Charlotte Cakes

Здравейте отново! Завръщам се след седмица отсъствие с взет (вярвам) изпит* и две миниатюрни тортички 'Шарлота'.
Тази седмица се затрупах със снимки на френски десерти, макарони, торти и тн. Успешните ще показвам един по един..
Hello again! I was away for a while but I'm back with a taken (I believe) exam* and two miniature 'Charlotte' cakes.
This week I covered myself up with photos of French desserts, macaroons and cakes; the successful ones I'll show one by one.


*Изпит по немски. Трябва да достигна определено ниво, за да мога да се запиша в университет. За сега съм в началото :p
Аn exam in German - I need to have a C1 level in order to study in a university. Aand I'm a beginner yet :p


7 comments:

  1. Мммм, огладнях - много са вкуснички ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vesalina - I am amazed at the detail and beauty of your miniatures! They are each a work of art!
    Could you please send me an email, with your email address so I can add it for the artists participating in The Butterfly Effect project?
    Thank you for joining!!!
    twodressesstudio@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enhorabuena, son una autentica maravilla!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Tus pasteles son únicos! Consigues texturas muy realistas.
    Suerte en la universidad.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cakes!! They are really beautiful and detailed!!

    ReplyDelete