Monday, July 19, 2010

Fried potato knödels and a pinch of nostalgia




This was made for a friend's birthday about ten days ago. I couldn't show it earlier because I didn't want to spoil the surprise :)

These knödels (or may be dumplings?) are very special for me and bring me good memories. Before I moved to Germany and my friends scattered about the world we used to go to a small but lovely restaurant after classes and eat knödels. And yeah, I miss them and miss that time much.. so in honor of the good old days!  ♥ 

Aand I bought a punch on etsy. I just love it! You can make a square, triangle, border and edge, pentagon and hexagon with it. Isn't this unique?! I just had to share with you, people around me seem not to understand my childish joy when I receive supplies :}}



5 comments:

  1. *gasps* WOAHH!!! thank you so much for the recommendation! i think imma faint now. *swoons*

    your friend is very lucky! :D those look scrumptious, even though i have never seen them before in this part of the world :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Veselina! Your work is amazing!
    You are so talented girl,
    thanks for visit my blog.
    How can I follow your blog?
    I don,t see the followers,
    miniregards from Spain,Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, dear Sonia and thank you! I usually go to my dashboard and add the addresses which I want to follow. I'll try to find the gadget with the followers and put it here on the page.
    Regards, Veselina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I had posted here. :( Anyhoo! Knodels sound good to me, they look very yummy!

    That hole punch is fabulous! What fun. :)

    Sonia, sometimes there is a bar across the top of the page on the left it says follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si ests buscando especficamente un programa que te ayude a quemar grasa rpido, sin duda
    puedes encontrarlo, pero lo que se dice qu es exactamente la
    mejor dieta para bajar de peso. dieta
    Tenga en cuenta que en este truco para bajar de peso no es necesario
    hacer un montn de diferentes ya no beber refrescos o cortar azcares adicionales para lograr una
    dieta saludable.

    Las dietas muy bajas en caloras son solamente para los extremadamente obesos que estn una variante de esta ensalada.
    dieta para diabeticos Hay otras versiones de La dieta de tres dias, con algunas alternativas de especificar an ms la dieta, sencilla?
    Quieres ms consejos sobre quemar grasa y acondicionamiento fsico?

    ReplyDelete