Friday, June 18, 2010

Miniature drawer and a new shop



My miniature drawer is ready!! It is made of real wood and painted in shabby chic style. The drawers open not as slightly as I wish but I'm still satisfied. I imagine it with a telephone and a vase with flowers.

For a pity I couldn't use wood of high quality - this one is balsa wood and it's kind of corky and too soft but it's the only one I had. Actually its disadvantages make it so easy to work with at home (without the proper tools). However, this is my first try to make dollhouse furniture and I enjoyed it much. I am definitely going to try it again when I have time and more supplies.

I started a DaWanda shop these days and I'm busy listing all the stuff I have made.. I feel a little tense about it. I hope it works fine ;)

4 comments:

  1. Прекрасно! Поредният ти шедьовър :) Разглеждането на творбите ти доставя огромно удоволствие, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Честито за магазинчето! Успешен бизнес ти пожелавам и много се радвам, че си намерила лесен начин да предоставяш уникалните си продукти на широката аудитория :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Veselina!! Your work is amazing,I love it!
    Miniregards from Spain,Sonia.

    ReplyDelete