Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fruit Salad





Miniature fruit salad with cream in 1:12 scale again. The dish is also made by me. You can see the process here.
I managed to arrange the fruits yesterday though I started to make them little by little (literally) about a week ago.. :D And inspite of the fact that I shot direct in the sunlight I think the picture turned out nice  :))

Миниатюрна плодова салата отново в мащаб 1:12. Чинията също е мое производство. Можете да видите как я направих тук.
Успях да наредя плодовете вчера, въпреки че започнах да ги правя малко по малко (буквално) преди около седмица.. ;D И въпреки че снимах директно в слънчевата светлина смятам, че се получи хубава снимка :))

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh this is incredible! You should seriously go on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are QUITE the sensation! I adore every piece you make, and I hope to learn from you (or any tutorials you might feel like making). It's obvious you've started with a huge talent for it, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

    By the way, it makes me wonder if you actually create the foods themselves, or just use reference? I'm assuming you have a sweet tooth by the looks of it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Невороятна си!Как ги правиш тия мьнички ,мьнички ськровища ?Снимай ,ако можеш направа на някой плод.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Kathleen I use reference for every piece but the arrangement and setting аre mine. And I have become much more resistant to chocolate views, now I only think 'how to make this' lol :)

    Рачето, благодаря ;) ще снимам следващия път.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O Сметаната изглежда тоооолкова истинска!! *Yummy*

    ReplyDelete