Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fruit Salad - preparation board



As you can see I am in a mood for fruit salads :D This one will be with cherries, tangerines, strawberries, grapes, kiwi and banana. If I only ate as much fruits as I make in miniature..! This time I used a wine glass for the size-reference; you can see the last picture.

I made the fruits for this prep board and for the fruit salad (from the previous post) at the same time so I have no pictures from the process again.. For the tangerines I used Yoyo's tutorial to which I came accross while browsing Snowfern's wonderful blog. (I don't speak japanese, I used Google..)
As a whole I can't say I made any innovations except for the kiwi but there's no point to explain as I have no pictures and probably it won't be clear at all:[ May be next time.

Meanwhile I made my registration and now I have a firm. Congratulations to me ;D The procedure wasn't hard at all (took only 5 minutes) but let us see now how it will go on.. :}


4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! And I love that you used the glass for the size reference, it makes for such a pretty picture! And of course everything looks amazingly real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fruits look so real !!
    great idea to put the fruits together as a prep board !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coma una lata al importantes problemas mdicos debido a la la obesidad.
    Estas dietas se llevan a cabo bajo la estrecha supervisin de
    los mdicos. perder barriga Disfrute!
    Te sentirs maravillosa, cuando los tres dieta liquida rpida.
    .

    Fruta una vez ms, la o t con o sin edulcorante artificial con esta comida, otros no.
    La Dieta De 3 Dias funciona? perder Barriga Hay
    otras versiones de La dieta de tres dias, con algunas alternativas de especificar an ms la
    dieta, incluyendo de cmo perder 10 kilos en un mes con
    una dieta y ejercicios.

    ReplyDelete