Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sweet Treats Pendants

Jewelry pendants made of polymer clay. I had made some cookies, donuts, croissants and pastries and as I had no idea what to do with them I decided just to combine them in a dish :) Later I made about ten more - I got really addicted. There are so many possibilities to combine!

Висулки от полимерна глина. Бях направила сладки, понички, кроасани и всевъзможни сладкишчета и тъй като не знаех какво друго да ги правя, реших просто да ги комбинирам в чинийка. По-късно направих още десетина, много се пристрастих! Има толкова много възможности да се подредят :)




3 comments:

  1. I love your croissants best, but I really like that cake slice in the second picture. The donuts look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die sind soooooo niedlich! Toll gemacht, sehr beeindruckend!
    Wo kann ich eins kaufen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mirjam, vielen dank! tut mir leid für die verspätete Antwort - ich habe gerade deinen Kommentar gesehen :[ Ich hab noch kein online Geschäft. Hoffentlich werde ich bald eins haben. In jedem Fall schreibe ich hier in meinem Blog :)

    ReplyDelete