Monday, May 24, 2010

Birdies, birdies

I truly adore birds. They are a symbol of freedom, dreams, love, singing, beauty.. I don't draw very often, and I'm not escpecially good at it, but when I do I like to draw birds...
From one of the first blocks of fimo that I bought appeared these pink birdies. They have a rather simple shape and are nothing really bothering to make but turned out very cute. (The nest is a ring)




Later I made smaller ones and used them as a topper of a miniature cake. The vertical layers I saw for the first time in Dimitrana's wonderful cakes.




And these studs are the latest from the collection. I made two pairs - one for me and one to sell. I hope you like them as much as I do :)


2 comments:

  1. the birds are soooo cute !!! great idea to be put on the cake !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Впечатлена съм! Очарователно е всичко!

    Поздравления, Веси: трябва да са изключително сръчни ръцете ти, за да оформят детайлите и придадат живот на миниатюрите.. прекрасни са!

    Поздрави сърдечни :-)

    ReplyDelete